Call ABC Water Specialty (425) 355-9826 or email email@example.com, the Backflow experts, to Test, Certify, Repair and Install all Make, Model and Sizes of approved Backflow Prevention Devices in Western Washington. We carry repair parts for almost all devices and we provide emergency and expedited service.
We provide professional, courteous and well trained knowledgeable service techs with a combined licensed technical experience of over 40 years. All of our technicians are both Certified as Backflow Testers and Repairers and as licensed plumbers. ABC has full time office staff to assist you with any backflow testing questions and scheduling weekdays 9 to 5.
Our Western WA service area includes: Seattle, Arlington, Bellevue, Bothell, Edmonds, Everett, Kirkland, Lake Forest Park, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Marysville, Mill Creek, Monroe, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Silver Lake, Snohomish, Snoqualmie, Stanwood, Woodinville and more.
- Our technicians are the best trained in the industry.
- We offer affordable, good quality backflow testing with NO hidden charges. We will perform the test on your backflow assembly as quickly as possible and get your water back on with minimal inconvenience.
- We stock all of the most common valve preventer repair kits. Our technicians carry these parts with them on their trucks so most repairs can be done same day with your approval.
- We help out residential and commercial property owners. We’re happy to do big jobs and little jobs.
- We go all over Snohomish County and King County, from north Bellevue and north Seattle up through Lynnwood, Everett and Marysville.
- We take care of submitting all the paperwork to the water districts – no hassles or extra cost for you.
- We e-mail a reminder 30 days in advance of your testing due date next year so you don’t have to worry about getting those “nasty grams” from the city threatening fines and service interruption because you forgot your backflow meter anniversary.
- Have a question? Just give us a call. We’re happy to talk about your situation and help out in any way we can.